THE GUIDELINE OF THE ACADEMIC CONFERENCE FOR STUDENTS IN HONOR OF PLENIPOTENTIARY KHASHBAT LUDEVDORJ
This conference intends to honor Plenipotentiary Khashbat Ludevdorj, support research in public international law and private international law, encourage the academic writings of international law students, improve creativity and critical thinking, identify problems in international law, and propose possible solutions.
Eligible participants: Bachelor and Master Students in International Law
- Department of Public Law, School of Law, National University of Mongolia
- Department of Private Law, School of Law, National University of Mongolia
- Research Center for Comparative Law and International Law, National University of Mongolia
- English Speaking Club, National University of Mongolia
The general topic for the conference: Problems of Public International Law and Private International Law
- First place – Certificate, 500,000 MNT
- Second place - Certificate, 300,000 MNT
- Third place - Certificate, 200,000 MNT
Submission of a paper is open to all students of the international law program (both bachelor and master students) of the National University of Mongolia School of Law.
Papers submitted after the deadline and failed to meet the formal requirements should not be accepted. Any corrections are unacceptable after submission.
The competition has two stages.
- After submission, 6-8 papers should be selected in the first stage. The results of the first stage will be available on 24 April 2023.
- Selected papers should be presented for the conference. The selected papers will be available in the second stage on 29 April 2023.
- The full paper must be in English. Its length will be 6-12 pages (including the appendix), the MS word file with single-spaced, Arial 12pt, A4, 2.5 cm on each side.
- The topic of the paper is within the scope of the conference. It must have a summary including the structure and main content.
- The author should attach his or her curriculum vitae (CV). The paper has one or more authors, and its first page contains information on the authors. It has one or more academic supervisors.
- The paper must not have previously been published or presented. The author should also avoid plagiarism.
- Please submit the paper to email@example.com within the deadline.
For methodological advice regarding the paper, please communicate with professors in international law at the National University of Mongolia School of Law.